This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with SupaWeb Limited. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document, SupaWeb Limited may suspend or terminate your account.
SupaWeb Limited's Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for SupaWeb Limited Services is designed to help protect SupaWeb Limited, its customers and the internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by SupaWeb Limited. SupaWeb Limited reserves the right to modify the Policy from time to time, and each such modification shall be effective upon posting at http://www.supaweb.co.nz/aup.html. Your continued use of SupaWeb Limited services following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by and your acceptance of the Agreement as so modified. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly.
Prohibited Uses of SupaWeb Limited Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Transmission, distribution or storage of any adult material. This includes, without limitation, all pornography or otherwise lewd or obscene content.
3. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through SupaWeb Limited's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on SupaWeb Limited's servers, is prohibited. SupaWeb Limited accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider. This prohibition of Unsolicited Bulk Messaging applies to any and all forms of delivery including, but not limited to email, usenet, any for of instant messaging, and VOIP. It also includes postings to web sites such as forums, blogs, bulletin boards, and wikis.
4. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by SupaWeb Limited customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any SupaWeb Limited-hosted domain, or referencing any SupaWeb Limited account, is prohibited.
5. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
6. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
7. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking, phishing site").
8. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
9. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any SupaWeb Limited customers or end-users by any means or device.
10. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the SupaWeb Limited network or on another provider's network.
11. Using SupaWeb Limited's Services to interfere with the use of the SupaWeb Limited network by other customers or authorized users.
12. All cPanel hosting accounts must not use as backup storage, you are allowed to use all allocated space provided that the files are related to the website you are hosting.
13. We do not allow hosting of gambling website of any kind.
14. You should not use our logo, registered name and any other trademarks we own without written permission from us.
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users
Each SupaWeb Limited customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from SupaWeb Limited, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an SupaWeb Limited customer will be forwarded to the SupaWeb Limited customer's postmaster for action. If violations of the SupaWeb Limited Acceptable Use Policy occur, SupaWeb Limited solely reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating SupaWeb Limited's AUP as SupaWeb Limited deems appropriate, without notice.
Please see our Terms of Service